|Abilities||Special Fire Axe|
|Weaknesses||Unable to decapitate|
"Here comes a candle to light you to bed, and here comes a chopper to chop off your head!"
Woodcutter appears as a RED Sniper wearing lumberjack apparel along with the Mann Co. Online Cap and Doublecross-Comm and is seen holding a Pyro stock RED critted fireaxe with a blood stain on both sides of its tip.
Woodcutter was originally a lumberjack who worked on cutting wood at Lumberyard, which would be used for making weapons.
Powers and Abilities
As a TF2 Freak, Woodcutter has some special abilities. Here are a list of his two known abilities.
- He can either choose to burn or freeze someone at will when he hits them with his axe.
- He is able to deal critical damage enemies due to his axe having the crit sparks and crit glow.
- He is able to summon a flaming iceball that deals hard damage to Freak/Mercenaries.
Faults and Weaknesses
Like all Freaks he has faults and weaknesses. Here are two of Woodcutter's weaknesses and faults.
- TF2 Freaks that are long range have an advantage over him since his melee weapon is incapable of attacking Freaks from afar.
- His axe unfortunately is unable to decapitate someone making him unlikely to instantly kill a person.