|Fighting style||mid range|
|Subordinates||those who are swayed by her manipulation|
|Enemies||Class O (Former ally)|
"Well That went pretty unexpected, didn't it? "
Thunderstorm is a Red female cybernetic Scout concept created by Blastertronus and is an Unseen antagonist in Vigilantes' Crusade.
Her idle theme is Undertale OST - Undyne
and Her battle theme is Celldweller - Eon (Instrumental)
Thunderstorm and her brother, Thunderbolt members of a psychopathic and violently evil species of alien transforming mecha called the █████████ who wipe out whole races and use there corpses and the natural recourses for fuel/energy and to created more of themselves, in which they then scatter across the universe to other populate Worlds to continue there cycle. Thunderbolt and his sister in particular, along with ██ others came to earth in 1925. were She [Data Expunged] which cased the death of many innocent live and a lot of money to boot. She would eventually he met up with her brother and became an on and off brother and sister crime duo.
Thunderstorm is a sophisticated Smooth-talker, understanding, prefer cool and calculative to deceive instead of sheer violence, reasonable with wisdom and use, but can very VERY manipulative, using others as pawns for her own good which makes her a Psychopath. As she is understanding as vocal person, using empathy towards other in terms of being emotional, but Thunderstorm is more about doing those her own intention like for money or just business. Having manipulative tendencies that can also go so far a to have people drive them selves to suicide or cause destructive conflicts, just for her own game. But when she is In a Combative situation, She never hesitates to strike her opponents down, as she is extremely swift and precede in battle, yet due to her mannerism, she usually does this in defensive situations or is assisting another freak, mainly thunderbolt.
She it a Burgundy red Female Scout wearing, Courtly Cuirass, Tantrum Topper (both Tinted red), Brain Frame with The DeGroot Keep Heroine (also tinted red) over the fem version of Delinquent's Down vest and the Squire's Sabatons (Painted black), and black Gatekeeper's Gloves.
At human form, she wears The TeuFort's Night Tail, Soaring Scarf, Tech Noir, The Fancy Pants , Blk Dead of the Night (dark style and color team color Red).
She primarily uses Dual Half Zatoichi and Samson Skewers as her weapons of choice but on occasions wields a Sniper rife (the Operator from Valorant).
And She is bigger than a normal scout, being as tall as a sniper.
Powers and Abilities
- Technomorphism - Thunderstorm is made up of adaptive transforming Nanomachines that she can manipulate in any way she see fit. This allows her to morph into any form of technology (devices, vehicles, etc), reconstruct/replicate her self to, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information.
- Human Morphing – however, Thunderstorm can change her appearance as ordinary human through her special Nanomachines. With transformation, she can easily infiltrate human without being detected as machine and interact with other beings
- Air manipulation - With this ability, she can control air via Built-in turbines in her body, (most promptly on her arms) in which she can create small breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, gales, hurricanes, etc.
- Air Blast – also known as Concussive Blast is her signature ability allow her to push her opponent at the distance or push them into the traps. Her air blast is so powerful she can push the tank away from her with full power.
- Vortex - she can created a very powerful Vortex by spin her forearms rapidly while her turbines are activated, and the rapid spinning creates a massive wind storm with enough destructive power to shred anything and anyone unfortunate enough into pieces, or completely if it gets near the singularity point which thunderstorm herself.
- Air mode -She can surround herself within a tornado by spinning in a certain way with all turbines activated, in which she is capable of shredding anybody and anything who makes physical contact with it into pieces. to attack using razor sharp wind that blows out of it and suck up anyone near it,
- Invisibility - She can cover her body in a whirlwind of steam release from her turbines making her invisible, it can also nullity any sound that she makes, which gives her the opportunity to launch surprise attacks or use for stealth situations, it can also reflect the sun rays off of her body, giving her protection against any heat or light based attacks.
- High Empathy (with Mind Reading) – Thunderstorm able to understand feelings and emotions on both humans and technologies. Through empathy, Thunderstorm able to read people’s memory through the palm of her cybernetic hand while lean her head to the forehead to look through their thoughts. However this cause her unable to attack others while using Mind Reading, leaving herself vulnerable.
- Computer Mind -Thunderstorm has a computer-like consciousness, which The following several abilities.
- Tactical Analysis – Thunderstorm able to analyses and create complex plan through her computer perception. This allow her to process the information and battlefield situation and able to develop the plan to counter or escape.
- Cyber Retrocognition – This ability allows her to look back into past event through holographic constructs from here preceptive point of view, with precise accuracy in her mind. she use this ability to gather information and/or to blackmail other.
- Skills & Flexibility – Although she shared similar skilled set with Thunderbolt, Thunderstorm is far more skilled in martial arts and know many ways to disarm any weapons include her unarmed combat. She’s also shown to be very flexible, able rotate body parts beyond the normal limits, as she is able to squeeze through tight and narrow spaces with relative ease .
Weaknesses and Faults
- Vulnerability - she is not as durable as Thunderbolt and can easily by killed if not carful, is thus one of the reasons why she rarely is in battle.
- She took inspiration from various Transformers characters Particularly Shatter from the 2018 Bumblebee film.
- Her voice of that of a female spy rather than the traditional fem scout voice
- Her Air mode is similar to Wammu's air mode and Divine sandstorm.
- She was made as a Corrupted Character Copy of Curly Brace, from Cave story
- She is Blastertronus' first (and only) Female freak