St Scotty (Design)
|Debut||Vigilantes' Crusade: Chapter 2 (Teaser) |
Vigilantes' Crusade: Chapter 4 (Coming Soon)
|Fighting style||All Ranges|
|Abilities||Electricity Absorption and Manipulation|
Master at using any kind of weapons
Military Genius/Combat Perception
|Weaknesses||Destruction of the head|
Any form of Ice ability
|Occupation||Mercenary for hire|
|Superiors||Joseph Stalin (formerly)|
Class O (Former ally)
"You F**king C**ts really think that that’s gonna f**king work on me, huh HUH?!"
Thunderbolt is a Blu cybernetic Scout concept created by Blastertronus and is a recurring antagonist in Vigilantes' Crusade
His theme is Transformers RoTF Ps3 OST: Death To Analog
And his battle theme is MAD WORLD - MadWorld OST
Thunderbolt and his sister, Thunderstorm were members of a psychopathic, and violently evil species of alien transforming mecha called the █████████ who wipe out whole races and use there corpses and the natural recourses for fuel/energy to power themselves and to created more of themselves, in which afterwards they then scatter across the universe to other populate Worlds to continue there cycle. Thunderbolt and his sister in particular, along with ██ others came to earth in 1925, in which Thunderbolt landed in Russia, where He when on to cause havoc around the country until he got the attention of Joseph Stalin who took him in and recruited him as his personal hitman and bodyguard who was extremely efficient at it, a little too efficient. After Stalin's death, Thunderbolt went into hiding, popping back up here and there, usually involving one or more deaths. Eventually he met up with his sister, and became an on and off brother and sister crime duo.
Personality and behavior
Thunderbolt is an for the most part, by default is Cruel, Arrogant, yet grumpy and irritable individual who has a tendency to harm other if provoked or down right killed anybody who sets him off, especially anyone who has any form of sexual and/or romantic felling towards his Sister even if she doesn't want him to, as he's pretty over protective and caring of her despite the fact that she's a fighter too. Most of his violent behavior comes from his bloodlust for battle and murder, which leads him to getting into fights with others and/or Kill for no reason or warning as he finds bloodshed fun for him. He also likes to swear, say slurs, and Crack Really Dark and offensive joke, mainly to piss off others for his own sake too. Yet when ever he does manage to get into a fight, he acts like an "eccentric Loony" who is unnaturally more sadistic that he usually is and is a near sociopath who laughs gleefully in battle and try's Kill his opponent in the most brutal an most violent ways he possibly can.
He is a Blu scout wears a Virtual Viewfinder (painted After Eight), Teufort Knight (painted in Team Spirit Blue), Kevlar Casing (without sleeves and collar), Jet Scrambler, Sneaky sleeves (with the arm and knuckle pieces colored blue), Arm Armor pads from Heavy shrunk down and on both arms, The Upper Chest piece from the scout which is recolored the same dark grey as the Kevlar Casing, Liability Belt colored black,Tactical Trousers, and the Multi-Track Tracksuit Painted in after eight.
He is bigger than a normal scout, being as tall as a sniper.
Also he usually wields twin Cyborg Cannons and a Crit-charged Maul named “Bolt-Breaker” though he also uses other weaponry such as a knife (Fury's Song) or a large SMG (Thunderlord from destiny) among other things.
Powers and Abilities
- Technomorphism - Thunderbolt is made up of an adaptive transforming nanomachines that he can manipulate in any way He see fit. This allows him to morph into any form of technology (devices, vehicles, etc), reconstruct/replicate themselves if destroyed, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information.
- Energy Absorption and Manipulate Electrons - He also power to absorb any form of Energy (whether it be light or heat) and convert it into electricity and utilize it in some way, buy Utilize it, he just use it for killing. He's equipped with various weaponry that helps him shape and manipulate electrons, an he can use the electricity he absorbed to make it into various shapes such as swords or knives, or he can shoot it from his palms or even out of an empty gun or even a toy gun.
- Technokinesis - He can also transmit electricity through any devices in which he control them, he can also use it to hack the systems of incredibly complex devices and weapons to aid him and/or his comrades in various situations.
- Combative Skills and Master reflexes - Thunderbolt is known by many to have the ability to defect and reflect attacks or just simply dodge the attack which he does with amazingly terrifying accuracy, this makes it almost difficult if not impossible even hit him without the proper equipment or abilities, plus He's a Master at using any kind of weapon, this means if he gets his hands on a alien weapon, he would know how to use it. Plus he also knows several martial arts which add to his shear skills at hand to hand combat and use of any kind of melee weapons.
- Military Genius/Combat Perception - Thunderbolt is pretty intelligent, as he can almost instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting, and can analyze the environment around him, allowing him to anticipate the moves of an opponent plans several steps ahead of them, this can make him very unpredictable and dangerous at the same time, and plus he is highly aware of his weaknesses, which prompts him to uses entirely different strategies when necessary.
- Magic Immunity - Thunderbolt is Unable to be affected by any form of magic, no matter how powerful it can be, it can never hurt him, which can be very inconvenient for Magic users.
Weaknesses and Faults
- Destruction of head - Thunderbolt can be easily taken by Destroying his head in any shape or form. This can also kill him, Temporarily, because he has a healing factor he will just simply come back, yet it can slow him down from doing his work. So the only to kill him for good is by destroying his body after the head, which can be very hard due to the fact that its some what indestructible.
- Ice - Ice can easily be slowed downed and freeze on its path by Extremely low temperatures of -196 degrees Celsius from either users of ice related power, ice elemental weaponry or liquid nitrogen and its not impossible, but difficult Shatter him while frozen. yet if so, he will cause it suffer from glitches as he self-preservation protocols kick in to compensate for heavy damage, but will be very insufficient to destroy him.
- his character took inspiration from various Transformers characters Particularly Dropkick from the 2018 Bumblebee film.
- He was suppose to be a Corrupted Character Copy of Quote From Cave Story, But ended up as one more for Gunvolt From Azure Striker Gunvolt, and then eventually his own character (sort of).
- He was originally Blastertronus's Tf2Sona, but he eventually became his own separate character.
- His personality is built of off Aran Ryan’s from Punch out!!! Wii and the Characteristics and Occupations of Lockdown from the Transformers franchise.