St Scotty (Design)
|Debut||Vigilantes' Crusade: Chapter 2 (Teaser) |
Vigilantes' Crusade: Chapter 4 (Coming Soon)
|Fighting style||All Ranges|
Master at using any kind of weapons
|Weaknesses||Destruction of the head|
Any form of Ice ability
|Occupation||Mercenary for hire|
Class O (Former ally)
"You F**king C**ts really think that that’s gonna f**king work on me, huh HUH?!"
Thunderbolt is a teamless cybernetic Scout concept created by Blastertronus and is a recurring antagonist in Vigilantes' Crusade
His theme is Transformers RoTF Ps3 OST: Death To Analog
And his battle theme is MAD WORLD - MadWorld OST
The Origin of Thunderbolt and his sister, Thunderstorm are unknown, though multiple theories made by freaks who know they exist, one of which is that they were aliens from outer space who crash landed here on earth a long time ago. another suggested that they were apart of an experiment by a group of either Chinese or Russian scientist depending on the teller, but regardless of who they are and where they come from, all that we agree on is that there both robotic scout like entities who do extremely despicable thing for there own gain.
Personality and behavior
Thunderbolt is an for the most part, by default is Cruel, Arrogant, yet grumpy and irritable individual who has a tendency to harm other if provoked or down right killed anybody who sets him off, especially anyone who has a crush on his Sister even if she doesn't want him to do, as he's pretty over protective and caring of her despite the fact that she's a fighter too. That most likely comes from his bloodlust for battle and getting into fights in general as he finds bloodshed fun for him, and its usually out of sadism, but it’s mostly his nihilistic views and philosophy on life which he constantly monologue about. He also likes to swear, say slurs, and Crack Really Dark joke, mainly to offend others for his own sake too. Yet when ever he manage to get into a fight, he acts like an "eccentric Loony" who is unnaturally more sadistic that he usually is and is a near sociopath who laughs gleefully in battle and try's Kill his opponent in the most brutal an most violent ways he possibly can.
He isa blu scout wears a Virtual Vewfinder (painted After Eight), Teufort Knight (painted in Team Spirit Blue), Kevlar Casing(without sleeves and collar), Jet Scrambler, Sneaky sleeves (with the arm and knuckle pieces colored blue), Arm Armor pad from Heavy on both arms and The Upper Chest piece from the scout with the everything except the blue parts on both of them recolored the same dark grey as the Kevlar Casing, sole savior, and Multi-Track Tracksuit Painted in after eight.
He is bigger than a normal scout, being as tall as a sniper.
Also he wealds a twin Cyborg Cannons and a Crit-charged Maul named “Bolt-Breaker”.
Powers and Abilities
- Technomorphism - Thunderbolt is made up of completely intelligent and adaptive transforming nanomachines that he can manipulate in any way He see fit. This allows him to morph into any form of technology (devices, vehicles, etc), reconstruct/replicate himselves, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information.
- Energy Absorption and Manipulate Electrons- He also power to absorb any form of Energy (whether it be light or heat) and convert it into electricity and utilize it in some way, buy Utilize it, he just use it for killing. He's equipped with various weaponry that helps him shape and manipulate electrons, to use the electricity he absorbed to make it into various shapes such as swords or knives, or he can shoot it from his palms or even out of an empty gun or even a toy gun.
- Zap! -He can also transmit electricity through a person's body with can lead to some pretty negative results for them, as it could either cause them to got brain dead or cause there heart to rupture.
- Skills and Master reflexes - Thunderbolt is known by many to have the ability to defect and reflect attacks with his arms or just down right dodge the attack which he does most of the time with great Accuracy, this makes it almost impossible even hit him without the proper equipment or abilities, plus He's a Master at using any kind of weapon, this means if he gets his hands on a alien weapon, he would know how to use it.
- he also knows several martial arts which add to his shear skills at hand to hand combat and use of any kind of melee weapons.
- Intelligent - Despite big and arrogant Scumbag in many ways, Thunderbolt has a very high IQ, this makes him good at almost anything whether its math of using it to lay out traps and stuff, this also makes him very unpredictable and dangerous at the same time, and this makes him highly aware of his weaknesses, which prompts him to uses entirely different strategies.
- Hacking Intuition - Thunderbolt knows instinctively how to hack through difficult mainframes of information and bypass intensively difficult levels of online security. The user can also hack the systems of incredibly complex devices and weapons to aid him and/or his comrades in various situations.
- Magic Immunity - Thunderbolt is Unable to be affected by any form of magic, no matter how powerful it can be, it can never hurt him, which can be very inconvenient for Magic users.
Weaknesses and Faults
- Destruction of head - Thunderbolt can be easily taken by Destroying his head in any shape or form. This can also kill him, Temporarily, because he has a healing factor he will just simply come back, yet it can slow him down from doing his work. So the only to kill him for good is by destroying his body after the head, which can be very hard due to the fact that its some what indestructible.
- Ice - Ice can easily be slowed downed and freeze on its path by Extremely low temperatures of -196 degrees Celsius from either users of ice related power, ice elemental weaponry or liquid nitrogen and its not impossible, but difficult Shatter him while frozen. yet if so, he will cause it suffer from glitches as he self-preservation protocols kick in to compensate for heavy damage, but will be very insufficient to destroy him.
- his character took inspiration from various Transformers characters Especially Dropkick from the 2018 Bumblebee film.
- He was suppose to be a Foil to Quote From Cave Story, But ended up as one more for Gunvolt From Azure Striker Gunvolt.
- He was originally Blastertronus's Tf2Sona
- There are plans for him to be a Freak Fortress and a Slender Fortress boss
- Like Scoutsy he is technically classless, but most people identify him as scout under due to his appearance.
- his personality is based on Aran Ryan’s from Punch out!!! Wii and the Characteristics and Occupations of Lockdown from the Transformers franchise.