"You... Are in my sight."
|Debut||Stalking A Thief|
|Abilities||High weapon proficiency|
the Dark Mastermind
She is voice-acted by Firehunter397
Selena is a red female sniper who wears a Dread Hiding Hood, Triggerman's Tacticals, Batters Bacers, Scoped Spartans, a spy Bak_buttler, a tactical visor and she is often seen with her sniper-rifle(which uses the Soviet Souvenir as a model).
Personality and behavior
Selena is a calm and cool headed individual. She is a professional who obeys her orders from her superiors without question.
Powers and Abilities
- High sniper proficiency: Selena is a professional sniper who has plenty of experience in fighting against enemies of many kinds.
- Pinpoint accuracy: Thanks to her tactical display and training she has reached a point where she will almost never miss any of her shots.
- Cloak: Selena is equipped with a invisibility cloak that enables her to go invisible. She uses this to set up a shot against a target or get out of a bad situation.
- Hook: She is carrying a hook-shot that enables her to get to hard to reach places fast. As well as moving fast from place to place.
- Sniper settings: Her custom sniper rifle has many settings which enables her to take shots she normally could not make. These include Armor piercing ammunition, ricochet shots and non-lethal settings.
- Low damage tolerance: She is built for stealth and not for front-line combat. She is about as durable as a normal human.
- Lack of special abilities: With the exception of her advanced sniper rifle and near 100% accuracy she has no special abilities.
- She cannot use her cloak and her gun at the same time. She needs to decloak in order to fight.
- Her hand to hand combat is pretty average.
- Selena has been stuck in an unfinished concept stage since 2014.
- Her character and ability set is based heavily on the characters Sarah Kerrigan and Nova Terra from the Starcraft franchise.
- She is the first character created by CommanderJonas to have a voice actor.
- She is Italian-American.