|Debut||Vigilantes' Crusade: Chapter 2|
|Fighting style||Close Range|
|Weaknesses||He needs to focus his intangibility|
|Occupation||Assassin For hire|
Poltergeist is a Blu Spy Created by Blastertronus, He serves as a minor antagonist for Vigilantes' Crusade
His theme is Translucent Explodes from The Boys OST
Poltergeist is a Blu spy who Wears an Lurker's Leather, Intangible Ascot, rogue's brogues, and a Hat to Kill for. default model is always invisible from the build, but very rarely is revealed, and when it is it revealing a spy with Deep white skin and a big grin, eyes of black sclera with yellow iris, and similarly white hands with sharp elongated fingers.
Information on who is Poltergeist, How he got his powers or even where he came from, is a complete mystery. He was first sighted in ████, ██████ where he rape two nun in a catholic church one of which he impregnated. ██ years later he committed ███ murder rapes in ██████, ████████, ██████ and████, and now he's a assassin for hire.
Personality & Behavior
Poltergeist is one of the more unlikable Freak out there, as he's rude, arrogant, Sadistic, and just a downright asshole in general, as he apparently enjoys tormenting and toying with his victims and targets before sadistically killing them, and he loves gloating and bosting how "unbeatable" his powers are.
not to mention that he's a pervert who has a high sex compulsion with an unnecessary skirt and breast fetish.
Abilities and Powers
- Invisibility - as the name implies he can turn is entire body or some parts of his body Invisible, and They can't be detected through sound, sent, or body heat, when activated
- Intangibility - Poltergeist is able to move through objects and ignore almost anything in his way, regardless on weather its Physical or not, and because of this, is able to ignore most attacks, physical dangers and gravity of six different occasions.
- Teleportation - the ability is self explanatory, he can transport across space and distance instantly, although he can only go a certain distant.
Faults and Weaknesses
- He apparently has to focus on a person or object for his Intangibility to work on them, this apparently makes him vulnerable to sneak attacks.
- He roughly has the Strength of a normal person.
- its been implied that the Clothing he wears have grown out of his body over time similar to how Scp-049's did
- He took inspiration from Translucent from The Boys