|Creation||August 17th 2016|
|Fighting style||Hand-to-hand, ranged|
|Weaknesses||Crass-ness? can enrage his enemies|
Water can damage him while melted down (unless he has melted into water)
Can be lit on fire if melted into gasoline
"This is the end of you!"
Melto is a ORG Pyro TF2 Freak conceptualized by Simplenoise8.
Appearance and Personality
Melto is a ORG Pyro wearing the Phobos Filter, the Pyromancer's Raiments painted A Distinctive Lack of Hue and the Arsonist Apparatus. The Phobos Filter and Arsonist Apparatus color depends on what liquid Melto has absorbed. When he has no liquid absorbed they are unpainted.
Melto is an energetic individual, he is rather crass and often makes comments about whatever enemy he is facing. He is very selfish and so is the only one out of Engine, him and Dusk who doesn't command or lead any minions. Even though he has the previous traits, he does accept defeat and failure.
Powers and Abilities
Melto, along with having good hand-to-hand combat skills has a major power. Like his name suggests, Melto can melt down into a liquid, the liquid is determined by what liquid he has absorbed. He can absorb different liquids with his Arsonist Apparatus, when doing so the color of it and his Phobos Filter changes to match the color of the liquid. When he has melted he can form himself into a blob, shoot projectiles of the liquid he has absorbed, escape into small spaces etc.
He also has special abilities depending on what liquid form he has taken.
- Magma: He can cool down parts of himself into rocks and shoot them at enemies.
- Blood: He can heal himself and other people by shooting balls of blood at them, when he heals himself a red aura appears around him.
- Water: He can rush fast like a river at his opponent which can knock them down.
- Acid: He can make the acid sizzle a lot, shooting small pieces of it at enemies.
- Gasoline: He can power gasoline run machinery.
Faults and Weaknesses
- He can accidentally enrage his enemies by insulting them, making them more aware and angrier.
- Unless he has melted into water, water can damage him while he is melted down.
- If he has absorbed gasoline, he can be lit on fire which does damage him.
Different Colors for his mask and arm
- Water: The Value of Teamwork (BLU)
- Magma: The Value of Teamwork (RED)
- Blood: Team Spirit (RED)
- Gasoline: After Eight
- Acid: A Deep Commitment to Purple or A Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime
- Nothing: Unpainted