|Creation||1 July 2016|
"You got blood on my knife mate!"
His shared theme is Dead Rising 2 - The Hunters.
His battle theme is Dead Rising 2 - Carl Theme.
Omega was going to make the last freak hunter, Later, it succeeds and Lurker was made. One day later, Lurker went to Gorge and captured the intelligence, while fleeing with the intel, Lurker was chased and trapped by the marksman, Slasher, he attempted to shoot him but then missed but Slasher successfully shot Lurker in the left eye but Volter came to help Lurker to escape from Slasher. They escaped from him and Volter and Lurker returned to Omega's Base, Omega checked Lurker's eye and found out that Lurker's right eye was the only eye functioning. Omega then gave Lurker an eyepatch and now, Lurker joined up with Volter and Nova and became Volter's third hunter while also looking for revenge and inflicting it on Slasher.
Appearance and Personality
Lurker is a GRY Sniper wears the Hunter's Headpiece, the Eye-Catcher and the Starduster. He also wields the Three-Rune Blade and Trespassers.
Lurker is the third Freak who works for Volter that exterminates freaks in the TF2 Freak World.
Powers and Abilities
- Cloak: He can sometimes cloak himself like a normal Spy and either run or hide from his fighter.
- Teleportation: Lurker can teleport from place to place for movement, offensive or defensive means.
- Electrokinesis: Lurker can summon a sphere of lightning to strike and electrocute foes.
Faults and Weaknesses
- When Lurker uses his cloak too long it will run out like a normal invisible Spy.
- He can't quickly teleport when Handsome Rogue uses Time Stop to stop Lurker from teleporting.
- Lurker spends too much ammo most of the time and when it runs out he switches to his Three-Rune Blade.
- He can defeated by energy attacks giving advantage to freaks like Saya, Harbinger, The Watcher and even more
- Lurker is the last hunter working for Volter.
- "Lurker" is the name given to a type of person on the internet.