Belligerent (in combat)
|Fighting style||Long to Mid ranged|
|Abilities||Dual wielding Widowmakers|
|Superiors||EnGeR Vagineer (creator)|
"I'm fighting for what's right."
H3RL-E is a GRN Pyro TF2 Freak created by Kyuubiman3.
His theme is Sonic Generations OST - Big Arms
Appearance and Personitiy
He is a GRN cyborg Pyro that has been made by a GRN EnGeR Vagineer who wears Industrial Festivizer. He is used to destroy other evil Vagineer species that get in his way. He dons Max's Served Head (painted The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime) and is equipped with two Widowmakers. He is usually angry at anyone working with other Vagineers, yet pretty friendly when you get to know him. He is normally seen with his troops of MvM and Destruction bots. Although he is usually seen as villain he is doing it for the "greater good". He hates people who make fun of his hat and the leader of the Freedom Fighters-Bots.
Power and Abilities
- Dual wielding Widowmakers are his primary weapons and loaded with armour piercing rounds
- He Dual welds two Batsabers for close quarters combat or honour duals.
- Extra strength allows him to hold heavy objects and throw them at his opponents.
- Gear shield allows him to create a barrier around him to save his allies and block ranged attacks.
- He has Extra durability allowing him to stay in the fight a bit longer.
- Speed boost it makes him move faster in combat or to get to the loction of his missions.
- He can turn to his super mode "Super H3RL-E". In this form, he is strong but has low mobility.
Faults and Weakness
- His Durability can only hold for so long.
- He is weak to Sappers and EMPs.
- He has a weak spot located behind his neck.
- As mentioned before, in his super form he hits hard but is slow.
- His Gear shield cannot block explosions and knockbacks
- He is usually underestimate his opponents and be used to their advices.
- If he loses more memory he will obey anyone who reprograms him first.
"I had to kill you I'm sorry..."
In a different time line he has been corrupted by the loss of his friends fighting the Vagineers and lost his best friend Bad-Maw who was like his only "big brother" to him now he's working for the Chaos Force and their leader Dark Chronos because they promise him his friend back
- His name is a fusion of WALL-E, the titutar character of the movie WALL-E, and the word "hurl" which it means "To throw with great force."
- He has a bitter rivalry with his friend Bad-Maw (a Robot Heavy).
- He has memory loss since he was a normal Pyro.