"On this day, you will be the last."
|Creation||6th May 2018|
|Debut||New Era Emerges: Chapter 2|
|Attitude||Manipulative, ruthless, aggressive|
Enhance Polearm Proficiency
Hand to hand combat
A large amount of magic
Mostly rely on cunning strategy more than actual combat
|Occupation||Former RED spy
General for Knights of GateMasters
|Superiors||Queen Doe (True Leader)|
|Subordinates||Cult of Undead armies|
|Allies||Cult of Undead|
Professor Whoa (former ally)
Slash Midnighter (sister)
Entire humanity including freaks
GateMaster is a PRL TF2 spy who will be introduced as the main villain of New Era Emerges. He was created by YouTube user: St Scotty.
His theme song is Three Days Grace - Time Of Dying (Instrumental)
Johnny Vixen is once a RED spy with unstable Australium user under a purple bar. After his discovery of magic, GateMaster uses his power to his advantage. Thus helping his team winning their fight. Throughout his story, it's later that he is one of the first volunteers to get his hands on Unstable Australium and worked under supervision from Professor Whoa. But when he discovers his sister's curiosity, he convinces her that he will tell her another time. However, his secret didn't last long as Cosmo came onto destruction. Johnny gives his sister the treasure he hidden most of the life and told her to run without looking back. Eventually, Johnny was defeated and killed by Cosmo. However, Cosmo was impressed with his bravery and self-sacrifice for his sister. Eventually, he resurrects him as an undead demon and turns him into powerful general for his used to merge their dimension to Freak World. Johnny becomes GateMaster, a master manipulator and dimension merger.
GateMaster is originally BLU undead Spy wears blue chicago coat with purple straps around him along with PRL Nightmare Hunter, Rogue's Col Roule and Ninja Cowl. But later changed to the custom purple undead design while removing Ninja Cowl and Rogue's Col.
Personality & Behaviours
GateMaster is a ruthless and very manipulative person, often going so far to step ahead of his opponent before the battle. He's also very aggressive in combat under weaponry proficiency. However before he succumbs to the undead, Johnny was actually a nice person. He's usually calm and collective, unlike regular arrogant spy. At his past, John shown to be friendly with Professor Whoa and willingly protect him even though he's hired as scientist's mercenary. He also seems to be protective of his sister whenever she got bullies by other mercenaries. Before his death, John is shown to be brave in standing up against Cosmo, even going so far to sacrifice his life to ensure his sister survive the onslaught. After his death, his personalities and behaviours had been altered to prevent his humanity from rebel against Cosmo.
Powers & Abilities
GateMaster possesses Space-Time magic under the effect of unstable Australium through the purple bar. His power included:
- Subspace Travel – Allow his ability to travel in different dimensions including Freak World.
- Minor Precognition – Allow his ability to see his opponent’s attack in every five seconds movements before he could react similar to attack prediction but has 30 seconds cooldown.
- Portal Creation – GateMaster usually used portal as teleportation attack or drag his opponents to another area that’s dangerous for them. He can also banish them to another dimension at the cost of using large amount of magic.
- World Merging – Allow him to merge different universe but require a large amount of magic.
- Cosmic Telepathy – His cosmic telepathy allow him to telepath at a short distance. Despite his lack of mastery compare to Dr Sexy and Saylor, he is skilled enough to track them down without their psychic detection. He's also skilled enough to project illusion on his own. Unlike CyborScout's Mirror Images, GateMaster only can create up to one illusion while appear to be half-cloaked, implying that his illusion is part imperfect.
- Time Stopping – Unlike Handsome Rogue’s Time Stop, GateMaster can stop time up to 15 seconds long enough for him to come up with a plan to take down his opponent.
- Spatial Spear - A polearm double-edge sword resembles Tyranny from Lords of the Fallen that help control his magic on creating portals. In addition, his spatial spear can deplete space by erasing any matter alongside the region of space
- Gravity Magic - GateMaster had used his gravity magic under Space-Time. Although his gravity spell isn't as adept as his sister, GateMaster still can immobilize and create singularity to pin down his opponent.
Besides that, he's skilled in polearm and high intelligence. To the point he knew almost anyone including Freaks, GateMaster usually spends his time studying their moves before pulling off his strategy ahead of his opponent, making him a cunning warrior. Even without his power, GateMaster ended up relying on hand to hand combat as last resort.
Faults & Weakness
Although he may be a cunning warrior, he stills has a problem with his magic largely due to his role to merge the dimension. In addition, he's a master strategist and often not getting involved in combat unless he had no other options. His other weakness includes:
- Most of his abilities require a large amount of magic
- Although he is highly intelligent, GateMaster is known to be well-informed through his thorough planning, implying he is only going against someone who deems to be a threat.
- His attacks, Time Stopping, Portal Creation, Minor Precognition and Spatial Spear are the only techniques that effective in combat while the rest are not.
- His Subspace Travel and Cosmic Telepathy consumes half of his magic at the same time while World Merging consumes 75% of his magic. It's also notable that his telepathy can't work on the entire world as his ability require close distance and he can't communicate unless he can lure them into his thought. Because he used to much magic to merge the dimensions together, GateMaster is vulnerable in fighting against a small number of freaks.
- Like any Unstable Australium users, GateMaster is weak against Pure Australium as kryptonite. Under the effect of Pure Australium through physical contact, overexposure his limits could potentially not only strip his magic but killing him in the process.
By the Creator
New Era Emerges
- Cosmo’s best generals among Cult of Undead
- GateMaster is inspired from Marvel character, Doorman, except Doorman is a hero instead. Unlike Doorman, GateMaster’s power is based on magic.
- One of the first users wield unstable Australium magic under Purple Bar before becoming undead.
- GateMaster will be introduced as the first main antagonist in New Era Emerges
- Unlike most Cult of Undead members, GateMaster is started off as bold and noble mercenary before his death and corruption under influence of Cosmo Thanatos.
- GateMaster initially planned to be a powerful freak but later water down into cunning strategist over the brute force to give balance against other Unstable Australium users.