"This is not battle of good and evil, this is battle of resistance and supremacy. You will taste no victory in this war."
|Creation||12th April 2018 (concept)|
|Type||Undead Demon Lord|
|Attitude||Persistence, Tenacious, Arrogance, Overconfidence|
|Fighting style||Numerous stance of medieval fighting styles|
Medieval Weapon Expert
Demonic-Undead Lord Physiology
|Weaknesses||Arrogance & Overconfident
Fight with honor
Lost to angel once
Molecule manipulation isn't effect against freaks with special powers
Pure Australium weapons
|Occupation||Ruler of Cult of Undead|
|Allies||Cult of Undead|
Entire humanity including Freaks
Cosmo Thanatos is known to be known to be Sovereign of the Undead Demons and the armies of Plague Warriors. He will be mark his debut at final episode of short story, Aftermath. He was created by YouTube user: St Scotty.
His idle theme is For Honor OST - Wolves Among Sheep
His battle theme is Two Steps from Hell - Strength of a Thousand Men
Over the thousand years ago, the world began unbalance. When the deities rise to warfare, so shall the Earth. However, one of them chose to end the conflict in the worst way. Cosmo Thanatos was born around Late Medieval Era where guns and cannons are introduced in the field. Aware the knight era comes to the end, Cosmo was trained much earlier at age of 4 and quickly became a knight when he's 19. At age 23, he became the commander of small village hidden somewhere around Greece. Unfortunately, his losing effort lead to disgrace as he discover his enemy fought dishonorably. At his death he was resurrected by a demon emperor. There, the demon emperor convince him the world will eventually worship the machine and become stronger than deities as he refers to Freaks. To prevent this, Cosmo began to set out finding artifacts to create ultimate weapon that can wipe out the entire mankind at once. When Cosmo knew it's not easy, he decided to form the empire of undead demons along with his generals and minions from different time scales. There in current era, Cosmo was sealed once after defeated by angel and mortal, Colonel Order and Lord Tippler. Since then Cosmo began manipulating Lord Tippler, corrupt his magic which led Tippler gone on rampage and form his own empire. Since then the rise of new empire, Baldur's Gate began launching his war with Council of Order. However, Cosmo began to aware Colonel Order's strategy and so his plan of destruction is still await to be executed.
Cosmo seen as BLK demoman wearing Paladins Heavy Plate, Forgotten King's Restless Head (with blue eyes), Forgotten King's Pauldrons, Sole Saviors, Sangu Sleeves (blue sleeves and black armor), and blue King of Scotland Cape.
Personality & Behaviours
Cosmo is extremely persistent and tenacious when it comes to fight his opponent but very arrogance when it comes to his personality due to being demonic-undead lord. He's often mock and taunt his opponent, stated that they are weak. Not to mention his overconfidence ususally led him clouded his judgement more than once. Besides that Cosmo's trait is similar to Nightmare Medic except he's more ruthless, and sometimes enjoy torturing his opponent instead of slaughtering them like the lamb. Although he may be a demon, but he's often show to be symbol of wrath and king when it comes to represent rulers of underworld, commonly refer to Hell.
Powers & Abilities
As Demonic-Undead Lord, Cosmo isn’t just undead. He’s actually a reality warping who obsess at taking the artifacts in order to revive the powerful deity known as Armageddon, the god of Destruction. Unlike other demons, he’s far more powerful due to being reality warper by manipulating molecule. However he can’t do that to someone with supernatural being or Freaks with special powers due to being restricted and it will used up half of his power instantly. In short, his molecule manipulation is ineffective against supernatural beings included metahuman, magic users and cyborgs unless they’re human with skilled without any superpowers or alien with technology. So he used his power and use the dark magic he does the best besides his molecule manipulation. His dark magic include:
- Undead Summoning – He can summon vast armies of undead, so deadly the armies need dozen of Freaks force to work together in other to destroy them.
- Undead Lord Hell Fire – His undead hellfire maybe blue in color but it’s more devastating than average fire. This fire not only burn in high degree but it also consume regular hellfire.
- Weapon summoning – He can summon any weapons from spear to axes to sword. Aside of that it’s so dangerous, it also can kill angels.
- Sovereign Energy Ball – known as dangerous technique, it can obliterate group of robots for instance.
- Omnipathy – known to be absolute telepathy which allow him not only telepath but enable extend his power for his desire. His favorite technique include absolute command to his undead armies, mind corruption, darkside view, mind hallucination and omnilingualism.
- Power Bestowal – usually bestow powers only if he can sense the dark view of his opponent.
His other magic include teleport, healing, reanimation, flight through umbrakinetic wing and revive.
However those aren’t his true strength, through his sheer willpower and dominant tenacity make him do anything to conquer the entire world and wipe out all humanity and Freaks from their existences.
Besides magic, Cosmo is expert in melee thanks to his long term training under late medieval era. Under his knight expereince proficiency, Cosmo is an expert swordsman, axeman, spearman and chivalry, His favourite weapons include greatsword, greathammer and polearms. However he stills uphold his code of chivalry even if he's now an undead demon.
Faults & Weakness
Although he’s very powerful, but he usually walk away from someone who’s far more powerful and can be outsmarted by other demon/tricksters. He’s also had history of losing the fight against his opponent whom he had yet to beat, Colonel Order. Other than that, he’s pretty slow due to his heavy armor and large bladed weapons. But according to Colonel Order, Cosmo can be defeat through balance, which mean Cosmo must be defeated by two polar opposite being, one pure heart and one pure evil.
- Cosmo also had a history of losing effort against Colonel Order (pure heart) and Lord Tippler (pure evil), which led his reason to corrupt Tippler in order to counter his weakness. But it take years to do so.
- Even though Colonel Order is now human, Cosmo still struggle against Order’s deadly swordsmanship and Australium magic.
- Although he’s extremely tenacious and had willpower but his arrogance and overconfidence had clouded his judgement more times than once.
- Under Freaks world circumstance, Cosmo can be hurt by mercenaries with Pure-Australium weapons.
- Normally walk away against freaks whom are either powerful or well respected warrior besides Colonel Order.
- Even if he’s powerful, he still fought like a knight with honor, which led to leave him easy target against dishonorable beings.
- Thanatos is named after Greek mythology as he’s personification of Death.
- The actual reason why he’s sworn enemy to Colonel Order due to his past defeat led him determine to seek strength long enough to kill him.
- Cosmo is the character inspire from many powerful villains include Thanos (Marvel Comics), Madara Uchiha (Naruto), Dr Doom (Marvel Comics), Apollyon (For Honor), Nightmare (Soul Calibur Series), and Shao Khan (Mortal Kombat)
- Cosmo is actually mighty glacier if he’s pitted against another Freak whom is also supernatural.
- Cosmo is one of the hardest creation the creator ever make through powers & abilities.
- His other hobby besides being a conqueror is playing chess and card games.
- Cosmo is modelled after Night King from Game of Thrones