"You will not meet the end of your battle."
|Creation||7th May 2018|
|Debut||New Era Emerges: Chapter 6 (as Aria)|
|Alignment||True Neutral (Originally Neutral Evil)|
|Attitude||focus, serious, level-headed|
easily hack-able by AI
Powered by solar energy
|Status||Deceased as human
Active as cyborg
|Superiors||The Physicus (formerly)
|Allies||Saint (twin brother as former enemy)
Saintville (Former enemy)
|Enemies||Thunderbolt (Arch Nemesis)
Cult of Undead
Her idle theme is Red Alert 3: Uprising - Yuriko`s Theme.
Her battle theme is Killer Instinct S2 OST - .execute
Aria is once ordinary BLU scout along with her twin brother, Michael who assigns as a sharpshooter on Mountain Lab. Despite her lack of marksmanship, Aria had discovered her advantage over skill, psionic. But unfortunately, she learns her psionic power the first time when she learns the RED team had hires assassins and thugs to limit the numbers for advantage. So she warns her brother and tries to stop them. Although RED's plan had to backfire they manage to kill Aria while sending Michael away with homerun. When the BLU team found Aria dead and Michael presumably dead (which he survived), they took Aria's corpse for a stasis chamber. A few months later after the world merges to Freak World, Aria's body had been disappeared from the stasis chamber by The Physicus with help of Bounty hunters Thunderbolt and Thunderstorm. There, Physicus and Dr. Buildinstein began to undergo genetic experiment procedures. From then on, Aria is no longer exists as she's now known as the ultimate creation of Freak Hunter, Class O.
Aria is a BLU scout originally with Ash Hair, Spaceboy's Visor, Medieval Armor, Jupiter Jetpack, sky blue leather closed Digit Divulger, Heavy's shoulder pad, Space Bracers and Jupiter Jumpers. In an updated version, Aria has custom blue Lorelei hair, and Flapjack with sci-fi themes on her skin as Class O while scrapped most of them except Spaceboy's Visor.
Personality & Behaviours
Class O is a level-headed type of person, who always serious and takes focus on her targets. Although she's still cold-hearted killer due to being created from The Physicus, she still has Aria's humanity within her, causing her struggle to balance her own will. Making her almost suffer bipolar disorder between her life as a human and machine. However, Aria is known to be a kind and considerate person as she's shown to be supportive of her brother even at her death when she decided to speak to him in the Afterlife.
Powers & Abilities
Class O possess both cybernetic and psionic abilities. Due to Dr. Buildinstein and The Physicus's creation, Class O was created to be more than average cyborg:
- Cybernetic Enhancement - primarily her skin fused with titanium cells mix with black widow spider silk nanotech along prosthetic Kevlar bones fused with ceramic-titanium, making her not only stronger than average human but very durable without even using metal plates armour.
- Cybernetic Arsenals – Her arsenal relies on buzzsaw, rocket shoulder capable of piercing heavily armoured tank and installed serveral unique arsenals through psionic-bio technology.
- Jetpack – enable to fly up from Mach 0.24 to 2.35. This match from the speed of black hawk helicopter to Sukhoi Su-27 fighter jet.
- Psionic Bio-Technology – Although she was originally human, Aria becomes more than cyborg thanks to The Physicus’s gene-splicing ability, which cause her to enable to gain access both biotech and psionic abilities at the same time.
- Plasma-Bio Shot - The plasma shot comes from her biotechnology using it as a standard attack.
- Psionic Force Dome – Aria can use her psionic force dome was originally designed to defend against nuclear bomb but ended up become useful against magic/telepathic based attack.
- Psionic Energy Gauntlet – Her standard-issue includes her psionic blade similar to Omni-blade that can cut through strong metals but in her case, her energy blades can cut through almost anything and sometimes used as a shield to block against laser cutter, plasma guns & energy ball that composed either science-based or magic-based attack. However, her energy blade is mostly drawn from her psionic energy. She can also use it to fire plasma shots and flamethrowers in her range combat.
- Advance Telekinesis – Thanks to Psionic Technology, Aria can access both telekinetic force and telekinetically enhanced her condition, leaving her power evenly match against deceased psychokinesis user, Doctor Schadenfreude. In some cases, she can blast her opponent around her in the psionic waves.
- Plasma Devastator - Her ultimate technique is a Psionic Devastator. A technique allows her to focus on both of her palms to fire a single devastating plasma beam which strong enough to carve a mountain. However, this devastating technique forced her cooldown around 40 seconds while incapacitated, leaving herself wide open.
On top of that, she also enables her to gain human-artificial synergy. This allows her to communicate with AI or other cybernetic freak in complete silence, almost like twin telepathy. When she decided to fight without powers, she carries her Power Axe, which can cleave through well-armoured opponents.
Faults & Weakness
Although she was created to fight against magic and freaks, she wasn't perfect creation. Her cybernetic enhancement relies on solar energy that usually can be a drain if she takes too much damage against the heavy opponents. Besides run by solar power, Aria can be easily stunned by Australium Sapper or EMP but regular sapper also works if she only got sapped twice.
Her other weakness included:
- The other option is to avoid/sidestep Plasma Devastator before she was stun due to overcharging used. This led to high ranking freaks easier to take their advantage on her. Despite its devastating power, a tougher freak can withstand the blast with the sheer amount of durability.
- Her body limits only survive up to 8.368 tetra joules, which means she can survive nearly 4 suitcase nuke to her face before getting fatal by next hit.
- Besides being vulnerable to EMP, she’s also easily hackable with help from actual AI.
- Although she's durable, her combat tactics mainly rely on pressure her opponents with speed and evasive maneuvers. This led her less durable than any cybernetic freaks.
By the Creator
New Era Emerges: Chapter 6 (as Aria)
- Her character inspired from Aria from Killer Instinct and Justice from Guilty Gear series, especially the fact that she was named after both of the characters in respective series.
- Class O’s characteristic is inspired by Japanese psychic commando, Yuriko Omega from Command and Conquer 3 along with T-X from Terminator due to her structural design for human appearance as a disguise and recent cybernetic freak/protagonist of QMSC, Soldine.
- Aria’s code name, Class O is actually named after the actual star known as O-Type Star.
- Class O is created under science fiction theme, unlike other female scouts. This also led to a few changes with minor abilities being scrap to avoid similarities to other freaks.