|Creation||2nd September 2019|
|Attitude||Flamboyant, cheerful but constantly glitching to homoerotic behaviour|
|Fighting style||Aerial combat style|
|Weaknesses||Energy Absorption only work against energy-based projectile
Fragile compared to other cybernetic freaks
Not suited in fighting on foot
|Occupation||Spectral's assistant/bodyguard, vigilante|
Saint (former archnemesis)
"Long time no see here, darling. As for you...Let's the light show begin, sweetheart!"
Canadian F-Bot (short of 'Fabulous-Bot') is PNK Soldier android known to be flamboyant vigilante and Spectral's assistant/ bodyguard. He is created by YouTube user: St Scotty.
During the massacre of the magical village by Dr. Buildinstein, Spectral met up with the elder alchemist constructing portal where no one can travel even to Buildinstein himself. Before Spectral witnesses his brother's massacre, the alchemist left him the blue print before sacrificing herself by destroying the castle, allowing Spectral to transport safely while disintegrating the alchemist herself to prevent Buildinstein's aware of portals. After transporting to Orb where magic exists over science, Spectral dedicates his life by creating both magic and technology to avenge against his brother. Thus, the project Canadian F-Bot is built. However, his design went malfunction from overexposure EMP, causing him to develop his own personalities with freewill which suffering his behavioural glitches. Luckily, the experiment went successful and begin his run as vigilante until the New Era Emerges story line.
Personality & Behavior
Canadian F-Bot is a flashy type of robotic freaks which different than any robotic freaks. He is known to be flamboyant and often talks in feminine manners. However, F-Bot suffers behaviour glitches due to overexposure of EMP by accident cause him to have a homoerotic effect on male freaks. Luckily, the glitches didn’t stop him from becoming a good friend with Tech Popper and once archnemesis of Saint before New Era Emerges.
Powers & Abilities
Canadian F-Bot may suffer his behaviour glitches on his gay tendency. But that didn't stop him being one of Spectral's finest creations for the Orb. Created to be magitek android, he possessed with high tech enchanted light armour. These armours grant him supernatural speed, agility, endurance and mobility. While he doesn't possess much strength like other synthetic freaks, he makes up with versatile weaponry and armour allow him to combat both highly advanced technologies and magic users. While he has an enchanted armour, he has decent arsenals and jetpack allow him to fly fast and maneuver like a fighter jet. His arsenals included arm cannons from the plasma gun from the right arm and heavy flame thrower from his left arm. These arm cannons capable of piercing armour and harming both magical or cybernetic creatures. His arm cannons are also versatile as it can also harm supernatural freaks although it doesn't kill them. His other arsenals include his shoulder missiles and modified cannon from his crotch that fire cannon bomb enchanted EMP sapper which used to immobilize both magic and cybernetic freaks for a stun. However, most of his arsenals require 5 to 10 seconds cool down, leaving him to carry melee in close combat. Even without his built-in arsenals, he carries the pink energy sword that can cut through strong metals and enchanted energy shields that absorb energy attacks. He also has a supercomputer brain which stores data and hardware while obtaining knowledge of both science and magic, allowing to fight smarter for future battle. His shield also helps him recharge his energy faster for fast recovery his energy shield. F-Bot also enables to counter illusions and immune to both magic and psychic attacks. Despite his arsenals, he also learns magic specifically techno-magic. However, he's only able to master summoning spells. With summoning spells, he can summon miniature-sizes enchanted robot sentry busters to either distract or explode themselves like drones. He also can launch an enchanted pink energy sword to shoot down his opponent like a homing missile.
Faults & Weakness
Despite his versatility as magitek android, he is easily the most vulnerable among top tier freaks. His weaknesses included:
- F-Bot has the weakest durability compare to powerhouse tech freaks like Soldine, Robosol or Heavybine. This is due to his design cover in lightweight metals allow him to fly with evasive speed, making him glass cannon. However, he's not as durable as Scombine as he still can take blows against freaks with enhanced strength and explosives to his face.
- While he has the armour-piercing capability from his arsenals, tougher armour such as Soldine, Robosol, and any Mech Suits makes his plasma gun and heavy flamer difficult to work around it.
- Due to his aerial skill set, F-Bot lacks ground combat making him easily vulnerable against powerhouse opponents if they are able to get near him. In addition, he's also unable to fight in a small space room due to the limitation of his mobility in mid-air.
- His constant glitches to homoerotic behaviour due to being hit by EMP during Spectral's accidental experiments for a long period of time, despite the fact that it's only incapacitated him. This implied that he's just as vulnerable as any cybernetic/robotic freaks.
- Because of his aerial attack, he can be countered by anti-air tactics since the smarter opponent can use his own tech against him.
- Canadian F-Bot's VTF custom skin texture shares his comical reminisce to Soldine for a similar design but adding with flashy style paint job with Pride theme-based android.
- Canadian F-Bot's originally planned to be cross-dresser under Scout template. But later conceptualize into a flamboyant and a flashy soldier to fill in their balance for characters' diversity.
- Canadian F-Bot is a parody of Scombine and Soldine while taking inspiration from Ivankov and Mettaton from One Piece and Undertale to fit his genderqueer personality. F-Bot also shares a similar personality to Shadow Kanji for his flamboyant manner.
- Canadian F-Bot is introduced to be an aerial freak in the TF2 Freaks universe.
- Despite his glitching behaviour, F-Bot will be serving as comic relief after Dr Sexy.