|Fighting style||Short to Mid Range|
Throwing his cactus pots
Cactineer/Cacti-Engineer is a GRN engineer with a cactus pot on his head and lacks in his pocket pouches and his wire.
Personality & Behavior
Cactineer is a goofy and cheerful freak who also has a thing for cacti. Like the goofy freak he is, he's often goofing around alot in his free time and most often spotted growing cacti in desert landscapes. Cactineer is quite friendly, also cheerful at times and won't hesitate to lend a hand if he is in need. Even though he clearly loves cacti, he certainly doesn't treasure it deeply due to him having the power to create or grow more cacti whenever he wants.
Powers and Abilities
- Heat Resistance: This ability lets him resist high level temperatures of heat, resembling an ability to a cactus.
- Cactus Regeneration: He can quickly grow cacti out of the ground with ease.
- Cactus Pots: Cactineer can sometimes use his cactus pot on his head as a weapon to throw at his targets and if his pot some how gets lost or breaks, another one magically respawns back on Cactineer's head before doing so.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Cactineer can only grow cacti depending what the ground is. For example, if the floor were hard concrete or wood the cacti wouldn't be able to sprout or grow.
- Lastly his cactus pots are limited to be used one at a time, so he can't throw multiple pots at once.
- Cactineer or Cacti-Engineer was inspired by the sniper's domination line to the engineer "Dom-in-ated, ya cactus-eating egghead!"
- His heat resistance resembles how cacti resist to heat and such.