|Debut||SomeCleanTrash meets a unexpected visitor|
|Fighting style||All Range|
|Abilities||Limited Ranged Teleportation |
"Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother... I'm a frickin' teleporter!"
His theme song is Håkan Eriksson - Sunshine Strut 05 (concept)
In his Teleporter Form, B.T. appears as a Scout head without the default hat and headphones atop an ORG level one teleporter.
In his Humanoid Form, he appears as an ORG Scout who lacks the normal hat, dog tags, and headphones. He is also seen with two ornaments, one red, one blue, on his bag strap.
Personality & Behavior
When meeting with someone new, he will then greet them by saying his greeting catch phrase, revert to his humanoid state (if he is not in his teleporter state), and sometimes waves to say hi when greeting them.Like American Dispenser and Scottish Sentry he is quite bizarre, but he is also quite optimistic and not really temperamental at sometimes.
Powers and Abilities
- His Telefraging ability is when he teleports in front or back from a very close distance of an enemy and can instantly kill due to tf2 teleport logic.For example he can be seen telefraging a MeemSpy Shielding SomeCleanTrash from a behind Surprise attack.
- His Limited Teleportation ability gives him the ability to teleport anywhere, but it also includes a range limit.
- His Teleport Shift is when he reverts into his teleport state and can most likely hide his head in his teleporter form. He can also teleport other things if it is placed on on him, in his teleporter form.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Again like American Dispenser and Scottish Sentry he is vulnerable to sappers and water in his regular teleporter form and can either lower his teleportation range or occasionally, shutting him down completely (sometimes spazzing him out and him screaming at the same time) for a short period of time.
- B.T. isn't that heavly strong and can easily be damaged due times being a teleporter and himself being as strong a basic ordinary ORG scout.
By the creators of the Freak:
Waails's Birthday! (cameo)